Chapter 4- Expectations raised.

Expectations raised

Despite all that I said about this school, as Rachelle said, its actually turning out to be great! The teachers are fair enough, and the activities and subjects are excellent!
 But now there’s a new problem. Nikki Cooper is tagging along with me ALL the TIME, which is soo annoying! :/ She asks me how I do my hair, how I get these grades, how I blah-blah-blah. SERIOUSLY?! I thought she was a sensible, quiet, kind and smart girl when I first heard her singing and all that stuff. But now she’s some fluffy haired, Nicole-sherman-crazy, very very annoying, maniac to me. And sometimes, she even scares me. I mean, she just sneaks onto me at night and asks me to please do her homework for her. Like, What? I REALLY want her to push off and leave me alone. 
Imagine if you could transfer your thoughts to someone else? That would be awesome! She would know how I feel(I wouldn’t have to say it face to face), and maybe she’ll keep her distance from me J. Of course, you can do that through texting and calling and stuff, but this is way cooler!!


‘Okay, erm…, Nikki, I have to say something to you.’ I said, feeling super-weird. ‘Yuh-huh. What? By the way, where DID you get those hairclips? You didn’t tell me yesterday. Oh yeah, and while you were out with Megan, Rachelle, Julie, Drake, Harriett and Dave yesterday during Break, Miss Colton said that she’s gonna conduct a very big math test that’s going to cost us half our grade. And its day after tomorrow.’ She said, more likely, shrieked. ‘WHAT?!! HALF our GRADE?!’ I exclaimed, totally shocked. ‘Uhh..yyeahh.’ She said. She was probably scared at my outburst. ‘Oh. Sorry. I was just surprised, that’s all.’ I said. We were going for Chemistry. ‘So. Did you hear? Sarah and Rachelle dunked a class today afternoon. They went to Sapphire and did whatever. I think they’re BFFs now.’ I raised my eyebrows. OK, its understandable. Rachelle dunking a class. But, with SARAH? And their BFFs? This is just too much information! And Nikki was just rambling on as if Rachelle and I didn’t know each other. I just ignored her. My new method.. Ignoration. If that’s a word. I have that math test to worry about, and now this. Just shove it off my plate, please. I don’t want it. So, anyways, when we got to Chemistry, I took my usual seat next to Megan. Rachelle was sitting with Sarah. Yeah. I know. Rachelle’s sitting with SARAH. When we talk to her about it, she just says, ‘Its not like we’re BFFs or anything! Chill, guys! We just SIT together…’, which gets me and Megan all worked up. I mean, Its like we’re LOSING her. Now all she does is go to the movies with Sarah and hang out with her in the dorm. 

WHAT do I DO?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy Long Legs by Jean Webster

Wonder by R.J. Palacio

I Love Hunger Games!