I love Harry Potter!!




    Harry Potter is a famous series of books written by J.K Rowling. There are 7 books in this series: Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the  Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the  Order of the Phoenix , Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

    I have read all of these books and I find each one of them exciting, scary and wonderful!! 

    Harry Potter is my favorite book, and J.K Rowling is my favorite author…J There are plenty of characters in these books..My favorite one is Hermione Granger, a muggle-born, who is smart, clever and VERY knowledgeable, She has bushy, brown hair and ratty teeth. She is one of Harry’s best friends.. His other best friend is Ronald Weasley.He is has bright red hair..He has 5 brothers-Bilius (Bill) , Charlie, Percy & Fred & George(twins). And 1 sister- Ginerva(Ginny).They are all red-heads..

    As you all know, they study in a magical school named: “Hogwarts”.. The Principal in the first 6 books is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore (long name, right? J) and principal in the 7th book is Severus Snape.. Dumbledore is a VERY, VERY wise wizard, and finds answers in the hardest of complications.I LOVE Harry Potter VERY much and I recommend each and every one of you to try reading it ,It’s guaranteed that you’ll love the book  more than ANYTHING, and you’ll be buried in it until it is over.. As I told you before, it is a SPECTECULAR series of books and I know that you will SURELY like it.. J
Gaya3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy Long Legs by Jean Webster

Wonder by R.J. Palacio

I Love Hunger Games!